Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Posted by Peien at 11:34 AM
today early in the morning wake up liao..cause stomach pain..haiS..i think i cannot eat outside food..early in the morning when the breakfast is still not ready yet, got nth to do, so good read newspaper..LolS.. but to my surprise, the article was so saddening..i wan it to share with all of my readers here:

"THIS IS ALL SHE SEES WHEN HER EYE BURSTS"
"PART OF HER EYE WAS ON HER CHEEK, sister is stunned by extent of injury after rushing to scence"

It was her second day at work and Madam Krishna Silvarani, 53, was learning the ropes as a carpark attendant at Block 213, Henderson Road.

Misfortune struck as she was walking towards an illegal-parked car late last month. She tripped, fell and hit her head on the ground.

"Suddenly everything went dark, " she said.

"There was so much pain in my right eye, i kept crying: 'Help! i'm blind. I can't see!' "

The fall had ruptured her right eyeball and caused her cornea to be dislodged, leaving her blinded.

"I completely panicked. I felt something wet and sticky around my right eye, I had no idea what it was and what happened."

"I just kept screaming and screaming."

Madam Silvarani depended on her right eye to see as her left eye had poor vision because of a failed cornea transplant three years ago.

Madam Krishnan Indrarani, 55, called her on her handphone at that moment.

Madam Silvarani said: "I managed to answer the call by pressing randomly on my phone. All I could do was scream, ' I can't see.Please come quickly'."

Madam Indrarani, a housewife, couldn't make out what her sister was saying because she was screaming too hysterically.

Said, Madam Indrarani: "Luckily a stranger who happened to pass by my poor sister helped to give directions over the phone. I had no idea where she was until he told me."

She jumped into a cab and sped to the scene in 20 mins. Nothing could have prepared her for what she saw.

"PART OF HER EYE WAS RESTING ON HER CHEEK! HER ARMS WERE FLAILING ABOUT AND CALLING OUT FOR HELP.AND YET SHE WAS ALL ALONE," said Madam Indrarani.

She was upset because, according to Madam Silvarani,no one called for an ambulance.

"Even stranger passing by would have called the ambulance," she said.

---to b continued.. ---

that old lady was in such a tragic pain and yet those passer-by just look and go.is this the true colour of a typical SINGAPOREAN?? heartless people..now her eyes had gone blind.She can't see anymore.it was very sad to see one of her eye ball WHITE. fluid was flowing out from that right eye and it was so painful.hope that after this incident, people will start to have some heart and initiative to help those who are in need.

the next thing i wanna share is a father's day joke:
Sally: How ah Hilda? what to get my Pa for fudder day?
Hilda: Aiyah, just buy him beer like last year lor!
Sally: This year i'm too POK KAI! Some more, i want to give him a gift that's abit more personal..
Sally: What can i give him that i can make by myself?
Hilda: Lessee..you can't cook..your sewing and arts and crafts are condemn, one....
Hilda: I know lar! Illegitimate GRANDCHILDREN!!
Sally: Like that might as well give him heart attack!

--the end--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos