Pages

Friday, August 04, 2006

Posted by Peien at 10:57 PM
2 major events for today...FLOOR BALL COMPETITION and BADMINTON ---

Floorball:
i was so NERVOUS when i first step into the
indoor sports hall and saw the guys started
playing their games.. woOohOoo... when the
lady ask we all to get ready.. i was so
nervous sia!! "oh shit!! i feel like going
to the toilet da bian!! " but den nv lar..
hahas. all well prepared after that..
and the game BEGINS!!
*saw wendy with the goal keeper
dressing.. i really LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL!!!!* hahas.. but
den she is a very good defender!!
really!! ok.. we run run hit hit abit,
opponent GOAL den later
xue lian GOAL den opponent
GOAL again.. in the end we lost!!
hahas..
2nd match onwards is jie ying be
goal keeper.
she's also a very good goal keeper.
KEEP IT UP!
hahas.. this one mah.. actually i got the
oppotunity to shoot. but den i abit kan jiong..
so i hit side way and my ball fly to LONDON..
hahas.. den dunno wad lar.. i run run run
suddenly got ppl hit my left hand with
the stick sia!! den my stick flew off. my
hand was injured. until now still very painful.
when washing my underwear just now
trying to squeeze the water out.. OUCH!!!!!
no way man.. too painful le.
then 3rd round my badminton sub jie leng.
jie leng look very very pale.
i scared she cannot tar han le.
so bo bian.. hees. this time xue lian
pass me the ball and ask me to SHOOT!
i SHOOT too vigorously le..
and i "PIAK" the goalkeeper's face
with my stick so hardly and she sit on the floor.
HAHAS.. lucky she got wear that stupid helmet.
HAHAS. if not her pretty face i think gone le.
Overall we still lose. really no breathe run again le.
HAHAS.. but to be frank,
floor ball really very fun =)
Badminton:
played about 5 match today.
keep on playing and playing
straight after my floorball match
hees...
den practice double with my partner
jane against
hwa foo and eric
quite fun
but hwa foo like abit concern about
me cause i really too tired le
so we stopped and he asked me to REST.
after that we go and play with
out sch SPORTS MANAGEMENT de
we lost
but not quite distant
after that rest awhile
play with ru huan,
partner with her and have competition
with bernice and adeline
we won, later switch partner
me and adeline
we won
den switch again
me and bernice,
we lost =(
den me and ru huan again
against ernie and one more gal
we lost by 4 marks like that
to my surprise
me and ru huan is chosen
to be group 1
2nd DOUBLE team
for the coming inter-ITE competition!!
hahas!!!
hip hip HURRAY!
its on 14th of august
nervous sia..
hahas..
represent school sia
HAPPY =)
wish me luch!!
den stacy suddenly call me and ask me wait for her
ok.. so i wait till 8pm
she stepped into the indoor court
sweating all over
and pass me one present
she run from her house
to my school just to pass me
my birthday present!!!!!
hahas.. so TOUCHED!!
THANKS STACY!
after that took cab home.
too tired le
oh yah.. forgot to mention
wendy, xuelian, adeline, jie leng
is chosen to represent school badminton
for group 2 category
they still dunno
HAHAS!
let's keep it a surprise!
too much injuries today:
-sprain let hand
-whole body pain
-right hand muscle cramp
-both leg burning like hell
-baluku on my forehead
-another baluku on my head!
argh...
too tired
nites
oh yah.. something very funny happen
i must share with all of u
i partner with ru huan
against a guy and jane
den ru huan nv aim properly
the shuttle land on head
"TOCK"
and then it bounce
over the net and we SCORE!
hahas..
ok that's all =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos