Pages

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Posted by Peien at 11:42 PM
today is my birthday.. i wanna thanks all of you for the birthday greetings!!! :

jie, yan li, diana, yun qi, xue lian, liwei, sammi
kadson, jun rong, eng chun, hazim,
adeline, wei qi, xin ying, li ping,
keng hui, wei seng, wan, charlie, xiao ah ee,
jie leng, hwa foo, zoe, samantha, DADDY,MUMMY,
joleen, aunt Sandy, 77th street, Keith, Yi Bing,
Zi Jian, John Goh, Hwee Ying, Dylan,
Er jiu ma, Moose, Alvin, shA sha, nasri, salir,
tendious, TK, Ying Ming, Ru Huan,
Hui Shan, Mabel, Leslie, Kah Wai, Mason,
Xue Ting, Xuan Fan, Amy Jie, Josephine Jie, Hong yi,
Jenna, PIE teacher, Aunt Lilian, Uncle Tan,
Johnson, Gab, Glenn, Mei, my little triplets cousin,
Jing Han, Eric, Fifi, Ryan, Wendy,
wei mei, su zhen, thomas korkor, Mr Andy, Phay Han,
gabriel, ivan, alphonsus, jane, tricia,
da gu, stacy lee, steven, kenny, mei ge,
stacy, sumit, Su fen, Jie Ying,
Jun Hong, Priscilla, ANDREAS!!!
really had a very memorable birthday today! blow candle TWICE. hahas.. must celebrate my birthday with LESLIE. must share half of my cake with him.. hm.. @&$^@%#$!% hahas.but den this nvm.. he hor!!! when we blowing the candle together, he suddenly cover my mouth and blow himself on the count of 3! IDIOT sia!!! but in the end he still relight it for me and let me blow myself. HAHAS.. got alot of present today.. update another time.. THANKS! muacks!!
disappointment:
eddie woo, kwang huat =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos