Pages

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Posted by Peien at 10:27 AM
just finish reading Samantha's blog.
dunno why her blog so lousy de
everything cannot be click.
HAHAs..
hm..talk about pris and zoe ar.. :
pris-
someone so close to her yet betrayed her
someone she trusted so much back stabbed her
someone she think she can rely on unfaithful to her
someone whom she truely treat her as a friend and yet she does not appreciate it
not to mention who is that LADY
when pris messaged me and told me about it
i can sense that she really very sad
but i think she had found the wrong person to share the problem with ME.
i confirm is dislike her de mah
last time de matter still inside my heart
maybe that lady will like that treat pris because of me
cause of that incident
pris is my friend
i'm her foe
therefore my friend = her foe
right?
zoe-
someone who she love so much don't love her
someone who she protects don't appreciate her hardwork
someone who she helped so much think she's irritating
someone who just wan to get rid of her,
she lost everything..
all because of that BASTARD,
who say I LOVE YOU and he don't really care
now he's with a new GF
and he pushes all he blame to ZOE
wad a low-class bastard
that kind of guy can throw into rubbish bin le.
not worth having it
everything was just a lie
HE's a LIAR!!
hope she won't fall into his tricks.
baka zoe-
hm.. anyway its my birthday today
happy birthday to me =)
looking forward this sunday..
sweet 17=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos