Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Posted by Peien at 7:24 PM
can't sleep ytd
my room first time so quiet sia
my mei mei go CAMP
den no one "sing song" for me to sleep
lucky she's coming back tml le..
hahas!!

early in the morning (hahas.. actually is 1pm)
went to college east take my bag from joleen
den took 31 to sports hall
and play badminton with diana
*diana look so sporty today.. hahas*
den diana say wan da bian mah
den okay lor.. company her go toilet
den saw liu cheng's mum
lol.. she still remember me sia..
den we play from 2pm-3pm
time pass so slow sia..
den diana play till very funny lor
i laugh all the way sia..
she hit the shuttle cock fly 90 degree sidewards de
dunno how she hit also
HAHAS!!!

then went to TM de Times bookstore buy storybook
she bought 1 biography
and a notebook + 2 pen for me
hahas!!! thanks ar..
then very tired mah.. so we go CS de 2nd floor
Slack....... sit at the sofa there
i think got 1hr 30mins bah?
hahas!!
talk about alot of things lar!!
then saw Glenn.. hahas.. hair so long
like GAY sia..

den diana suddenly ask me
how if one day KAD came back and ask me to patch..
what will i do?
hm.. good question.. hahas..
i so long nv contact with him le.. how to answer?
and promise are meant to be broken
he say if he still have feelin for me after his exam
he will jio me back.. hahas..
i think no need lar.. if go back with him also weird
the feeling different liao
that time we two so good..
because u're afraid u dun have the time to spend with me
and we both agreed to break up
but that time really very sad, we broke up because of this
why don't just tell me leh?
i can understand mah..
at least let me stay with u mah.. throw me away..
%&%#$%^*$^!#%^&*%&*#%&
hahas.. i also not wanting u to be by my side
24 hours a day, 7 days a week..
hais... all the best to you lar~
anyway just wanting to say..
i really had a sweet time with you =)

helping a friend to do his assignment sia
f**k lor..
ownself go out play
den on the phone begging me to do for him
say what if never do cannot promote
if u wanted to get promote
long ago will do liao why must wait till last minute
then hate those people always push his assignment to me
everything ME
why sia.. u think i like ar?
his problem is not my problem lor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos