Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Posted by Peien at 9:11 PM
my life so messUP sia..
don't know what to do. =(
if i'm really going NAFA,
i will have to spend ALL my time on music
got to take up piano class and gu zhen class
each lesson give them 1 day each.
i got additional english class on mon and fri
the rest of the time do HW and practice..... all the way
my own leisure time leh??
if i really go NAFA, and i wanted to graduate
i MUST go beijing and study.
and take only 2 years to get my degree and everything.
why sia.. den the NAFA for wad de i also dunno
one of my friend going beijing this NOV le.
hais.. must faster come out with an answer now..
if i go, my MAMA how, PAPA how?
papa always go oversea business trip
mei mei going melbourne this nov le
jie jie always so busy with her university stuff
den MAMA alone..
what to do what to do WHAT TO DO?
if dun go NAFA, den go where sia?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos