Pages

Friday, September 08, 2006

happy =)

Posted by Peien at 10:40 PM
today early in the morning meet diana go ITE
hahas.. go take something from Mr Andy
den diana was carrying a present
which look like shanshine bread de package
hahas..
den andy bring us to the teacher's room mah
den we sit outside lor.
andy pass me le
den say adam wan find me
ok den diana and i sit there and wait
later gerald come in saw the present on the table
den he say " wah, whose present is that?? "
den andy say " huh? no lar, that one is bread "
HAHAs...
den i laugh out super loud sia..
den we all laugh
den andy very PS..
cause he say tt is bread.
hahas!!
after that adam come le
talk to me awhile..
hm.. i give him a letter.
den go liao.
meet captain at 5th floor
call him to come out and take his baby
my heart beat SUPER fast sia..
dunno why also
hahas!!
den talk to him awhile
he so cute sia.. bth him
hahas!
den went off and have dinner at burger buster..
hee.. nice~
den diana show me 1 slide show.
i see.. "eh? why got my name de?"
hahas!! of coz got my name lar
cause it is FOR ME de!!
i see le i super touched sia!!
really..
all caring words from all my friends from sec sch
i really don't know they will do so much for me
really thanks alot..
especially YUN QI
heard that she put in most effort to make that ppt
and she bought me a present too
its a mickey mouse crystal ball
thanks YUN QI~
then YQ tell me very funny things sia..
cause got guys say some words to brighten me too
den they dunno wad to say mah.
they still go and ask their jie jie how to express
hahas!!
got one more funny!
YQ wan him to write something which can console me
then that guy go write "study hard... "
den he kanna scolding by yun qi!!
hahas..
funny sia..
hm.. today is a special day.
i gonna tell the guy i like i like him.
hahas..
wish me luck =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos