Pages

Friday, September 08, 2006

Posted by Peien at 12:07 AM
early in the morning got java test
sians.. study study study
but very fated de saw captain
den meet him awhile and take his baby from him
go back class..
and start.
quite easy actually.
in between i got some error is zhi ming tell me de
thanks zhi ming
in the end i got full marks.
den i dunno y will suddenly feel like going to the toilet
den i go
when i come back
saw 1 of my classmate struggling with his java
i asked him "need help?"
he dun answer me.
treat me as transparent.
no need to hate me so much de rite?
den one of my another friend dunno how to do
i copy out the ans in a paper and passed it to her
got caught by teacher.
she scored badly.
was it my fault?
i just wanted to help.
i'm sorry..
den suddenly everyone isolate me
only left with tendi and johnson talking to me
den i saw most of them outside class
den i really cannot take it le
i go tok to mr adam
talk to him abt something serious
nth abt my classmate, but abt me
sooner or later will know de
so no need to say now.
after tt eat lunch
dun feel like talking much
just eat lor.
after that go do MME project
my flash always got problem.
hais.. also wan to give up
but can't
if not my gf de marks will drop
stress!
i left early for some reason..

i'm sad now..
someone doesn't wan to tok to me anymore.
please talk to me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos