Pages

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Posted by Peien at 11:18 PM
today's dinner special..
abalone been hoon soup!!!
hahas.. nice nice NICE sia!!!!!!
my cook for us de..
you see the pattern also very nice
hee.. i ate 2 bowl.. yeah~

saw this dashing car which caught my eye when walkin home
BMW dunno wad model
hahas..
nice can liao
saw this beautiful watch in magazine
very nice lor
the border is with swarvroski crystal
limited edition also
worth $138..
hahas.. no money.. =(
admirer jiu hao...
hui shan gave me this mickey shape lolipop de..
at first dun bare to eat
but den can't resist anymore
so open at EAT it le
hahas.. yummy!!
thanks shan shine!!
take a pic of my mei mei playin organ
hahas.. she very pro de
she now playin a classical song
very nice
but i dunno how to play tt
lol.. next time my turn to play and let u all see
hahas!!
me taking pic upside down..
hahas..
big tummy.. =(
but i know got someone's de bigger than mine!!
HAHAS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos