Pages

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Posted by Peien at 5:39 PM
ytd performance was FUN!
hahas.. even though kanna scolding by teacher leh..
but then nvm lar.. hahas.. for my own good!
everything end about 9pm??
around there lar..
reached bugis MRT at 9.30pm
TIRED!
the PIPA so so SO heavy.. =(
the train was so packed that i couldn't get in
so i wait for the opp side de train
ling called =)
ask me abt my performance..
den hanged up le
took train to Tiong Bahru then back to Simei
sit all the way.. hahas.. read storybook
carry that HEAVY pipa and walk all the way home =(
still climb moutain!! =(
my neck, both hand still hurts..


many things troubled me ytd..
hais..
*dun ever wait for me*
it makes me feel bad..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos