Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Posted by Peien at 4:51 PM
ytd very late den slp wor.. ard 2am like that.. lols
my cupboard too messy liao..
then clothes too many liao
then many clothes cannot put in =(
so i cleared this compartment
and put my pants.. hee hee hee

See..so so so NEAT!
threw away alot.. =(
but nvm.. can buy new one.. hahas!!

my mini-sofa area.. hahas!!
but can't really see where is the cushion
LOLS!!!!
too dusty le.. see le also mood down
so i cleared IT!

hahas.. after all my hardwork..
this place is more presentable le..
hee hee.. nice bah..

wan to know where all the mess go?
hahas.. yeah!
inside my cupboard..
hahas!!!
no need worry.. the cupboard still can close
hahaS!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos