Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Posted by Peien at 6:44 PM
actually yesterday wanna blog de
but dunno what to say
very tired also
oh.. I DID WENT SCHOOL YESTERDAY
everyone saw me was like "EH?!?"
dots.. not that never see me before mah.
then meet pris and qi for lunch at eastpoint
after that qi went home with me
changed then went out again
company her go see doc
she sick again.. hais.. weak sia
HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON
thanks for the laughter anyway..
u made me laugh out loud in the clinic
bth.. but won't tell u all why i laugh.. coz its a secret. wahaha
after that went to buy ALOT ALOT of food
den bring to my home
qi start to do her math paper 1
do do do... 8.40pm TING DONG
heehee.. i got 3 bowl of free beancurd eat coz she got 3 careless mistake
wahaha.. thanks Qi. muacks!
she went home at 11.30pm
so tired.. whole day math math MATH!
wahahas.. my brain dusty le. can't think much also
so in the end nv help her much in her test paper
forgot what i do later le..
i think night dreaming bah?
then suddenly got someone come ask me one thing
"en, ur **** and ****** got link de ar?"
i was like "Huh? wad u mean?"
firstly dun wan to believe.. i die die also dun wan to believe her
when she asked me go see myself
i was like " why like that? " ='(
i where never satisfied you leh?
what u did only let me feel that i'm ur spare part
sians.. dun feel like talking
woke up at 6.30pm today.
my mind is e.m.p.t.y

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos