Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Posted by Peien at 2:11 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!
i love mummy, i love daddy too =)
^O^
^o^ ^o^
^O^
most of the time around this timing i will feel like sleeping le
but then today exception
coz i just woke up 8hrs ago
wahaha~ this is the first time i slp for so long
i wake up le also kanna shocked
of coz, saliver everywhere
HAHAs.. i wonder when can i stop drooling in my dreams
today very good
whole day no one disturb me
wahaha!!
but got lar.. at nite got ppl message me
but sadly i was busy, can't talk much too
my jie lar, troublesome de
wan me do this and that.. ARGH~
my mind is empty.
i'm over sensitive or over-reactive??
wahaha.. think of it also wan laugh liao
i think i really haven grow up lah
what i wan i also dunno
so can someone come tell me
WHAT I REALLY WANT??!?!
signed off--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos