Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Posted by Peien at 8:14 PM
meet jia qi 10.30am at simei MRT
den we go tamp to have breakfast together
when we were walking out of tamp mrt station
got a fat lady approach
"can lend me $2? please please.."
i look at qi den i walked away. hahas.. ps
after that qi come after me.
she say the lady say her "SELFISH!" hahas.. funny sia..
went to CENTRAL and have breakfast =)
i had pork chop maggi mee.. hee.. nice nice~

jia qi had chicken baked rice.. hahas..

after that i treat her eat beancurd.
OMG~ taste so nice!! hahas..
brown sugar de. yums!
then after eating jia qi not feelin well
need to go toilet
then we rush to CS de 2nd floor toilet..
hahas!! she say this is the first time choose toilet to go
hahas.. then on the way saw
jennica, emi, millie/liping?? and dreas.
not that we want to siam u all
is really in a rush to the toilet.. HAHAs.. ps.
then went to this fashion.
dreas called and say come find us
dots.. he always nothing to do de.
i say i want to learn LOCKING.
he say he teach me.
ok lor, in the end qi and dreas come my house
dreas show us alot of dancing show in YOUTUBE
then he keep searching for nike shoe
still SAVE in my computer
wads more frustrating was that he still
CREATE HIS OWN FOLDER IN MY COM!!
still ask me to shut up and go away.
what the &*(%)_%!*%&*#%&(%#*)!_%*%&
one of the shoe he eyed on.

after that he dunno say what then make qi angry
then qi copy me go behind him
and !*%&!%^(^#&(@^*)!~%&(#!%^&(
hahas!! he was like "wad u all laughing?!?!"
then went off to a aircon room and study.
study till half way HE hungry.
still ask me go cook maggi mee for him.
wad the (@!*&%&^@(
hahas.. i see becoz u willing to help me
then i go grab so snacks for u de HOR! next time charging u le!
then while eating, saw some ppl walking pass..
*the room we're at were transparent
then andreas ask whether they can see inside
me and qi was like "NO lar, they can't see in, we can see out."
den andreas see like so fun, he go stand at the panel there
make fun of the ppl
still say the people de expression so funny
then we 3 laugh together
me and qi laugh becoz we think tt he did a very stupid thing
but he laugh becoz he tot that it was fun when others can't see wads inside
then continue study.
study till half way i Zzzz.. hahas..
when i woke up saw dreas sleeping, left qi working on her MATH.

suddenly he woke up.
and then climb to my table and sleep. HAHAs..
then i teach qi abit of math. but din help much too
dun really remember how to do le.
then its getting late le
andreas then say come teach me dance locking.
argh! @*#%(@&*@^)@*
hahas.. then i ask him to play 1 song first
ask him dance let me see how
i stand up and watch
then i sit back again. hahas!!
"i dun wan to learn liao. so DIFFICULT!!"
then he grab my arm and sway me off my chair
i fly fly awhile....
SI ANDREAS! *punch punch punch*
hahas.. then he fierce le lor
"DON'T BEAT ME LAR! faster get ready lar!"
hahas.. he teach till so funny sia
not use to it for him to teach me
the lock action all so weird de
HAHAS.. dunno how to describe
ask QI bah, mayb she know
coz she see me do till very xin ku very jia lar.
in the end he ownself dance himself
hao lor.. den i go see jia qi do math.
then he ask me "why dun wan learn liao? tired already ar.. HAHAs"
dun even wan to care him.
i pack pack pack my things then we walk off
come back to my house then pass him bag
later on my daddy reached home.
the first thing he say when he saw me is
"EN, andreas send u home again ar?"
i was like "NOOOOOOOO LARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!"
he bu qing zi lai de. hahas!!
that's all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos