Pages

Monday, October 09, 2006

Posted by Peien at 10:30 PM
really feel like giving HER some tight slap on her fugging face
don't think i will step backward.
wait LONG LONG.
i will HAUNT you like hell.
beware.
my mood really like SHIT liao.
then got something pop up again
ARGH~ i can't understand you sia
my photo u criticise, wad i wan to do den u object
abit sad.
but i'll heed ur advice.
my life is so boring..
that's the excitement i'm lookin for mah..
faster nov, nov, NOV faster COME!!
den i can faster go faster go FASTER GO!
ass.. why must wait till NOV den can leave school.
mayb FOREVER stick with ITE le.
mr ADAM!! faster can faster faster FASTER!!
i DUN WAN GO SCHOOL!
this few days keep rushing orchestra.
play till my nails CRACKED i also dunno
den my string SNAP
den poke into my index finger
press also painful
last minute having performance at EXPO
nov 5th 06
and i having my o lvl exam on nov 8th.
i really very tired le.
can someone HELP me??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos