Pages

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Posted by Peien at 12:33 AM
this is PURINK! all of us. =)
why PURINK?
coz we all love PURPLE n PINK!

we taking pic while walkin to MSQ
pic taken outside ?? wad shop le
hahas.. ps


on the way..

this is our K room..
its DAMN big.. hahas
this pic was taken at one of the corner
of 'OUR' room =)

diana and me =)

prissy and me =)

qi and me =)

zoe and me =)

diana and pris.
see they so relax.. hahas

the famous 3 idiots..
hahas..

diana + pris = hug hug
me + jun = hug hug =)

everyone wan to kiss me..
except for pris.. =(
hahas..

SEE THIS!
qi's singing!! hahas

me and qi singing DUET
forgot what song le.. hm..

zoe.pris.diana.qi

this pool table also in our K room.. hee hee
they all siao liao..

click HERE to view all.
enjoy..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos