Pages

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Posted by Peien at 1:07 AM
-PURINK's outing- 300906 =)

meeting them at 11.30am, simei MRT
hahas..but i 10.30am den wake up!!
i see the time wrongly, thought 9.30am only
so i take my time, eat breakfast
den i realise.. eh? why living room de clock
so fast wan reach 11am liao?
den i panick liao.
faster run to study area see the clock
OMG!! its 10.50am le!!
i faster go BATH, den go dress up
dig for bag which match my wearing
dig for SHOES in my shoe cabinet
almost cry out.
then my Daddy came...
hahas.. he help me choose shoe
hee.. thanks DADDY!! muacks
leave my house at 11.25am. HAHAs.
WALKED to jia qi's house and meet her
my leg SUPER pain sia
den SWEAT like hell lor.. lol
still climb the stairs to her house..
she opened the door for me.
he first reaction is
"OMG peien!! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR VOICE!!!"
hahas.. she give me eat 1 medicine
even though very awful
but then still thanks alot =)
den she touch here touch there abit
den we set off and meet
diana, zoe, jun at simei MRT
it was 11.50am.. lol
after awhile pris reached le.
but by the time, its 12noon le.
hee hee, just nice.
its the time we actually wan to meet de.
reached city hall about 12.30pm.
den walked to MSQ
on the way got take some pics.. hee
reached K BOX at 1pm
but no K buffet =(
so we go food court and eat first
me eat finish le den go shop with zoe and diana
i dun like my outfit. lol.
too formal LE!!
den cannot pose those funny funny de pose.
hee hee.. den got myself 1 set of casual wear.
hm.. overall quite cheap lar.
den its 2pm le =)
went to K BOX.. hahas!!
our room SUPER SHIOK sia!!
so damn BIG!
-LCD screen
-Big Long Sofa
-a Bar corner
-1 pool table
-a mini Stage
-wine cabinet
we all happy like siao.
then pris the first one to choose song
den the rest of us keep taking pics
we too excited liao
first time sing in such a BIG room
still make spoil one of the pool table's light
spill honey lemon on the pool table
crackers everywhere on the floor
hahas!! havoc liao..
den i also got sing.. hahas!!
still dance!! HAPPY!!
i go dance on the stage.. hahas..
then sing "mei li ben nu ren" with zoe
she dunno infront mah
so i help her sing the front part lor
i sing le everyone was like "WA!!! nice sia!!"
den zoe dun believe she go take the remote
and press "A/D"
hahas.. then everyone "CHEY~"
coz just now that part is COCO sing de.
i imitate only.. HAHAS!!
sing "lian ai I-N-G" with qi.
first time she can sing leh!!
i mean SING WELL leh!!
hahas.. congrats..
u finally found ur type of song le. HAHAs..
sing till half way jing came.
hahas.. she so late sia.
awhile later zoe's friend came.
we all sing sing awhile
then the ppl come chase us out le
coz 5pm le!! hais..
took train to BUGIS =)
went to take neoprints first
but no DIANA =(
then went to street and find jie jie
talk awhile pei pris go that "SHOP" to see *bag
ahem.. *bag leh.. hahas!!
den went to eat very very nice de NOODLE!
hee.. went home after that
reached simei at 8pm
qi company me wait for bus
bus came.
meet ERIC and pass him a surprise =)
diana give me de.
but my voice like that how to sing? HAHAs!!
so give eric, he need it more than i do =)
all the best. hahas.
then walked home
SHITE!! forgot to bring house key.
sians. NO ONE AT HOME!!
that was 8.45pm.
called dad. SHOPPING AT TM!
omg.. loiter around..
sit at the "games room"
but VERY COLD!!!
i no tissue.. den bi ti like wan to flow le
hais.. slowly walk back home
sit outside my gate de steps
play reversi *inside my phone*
i so pro sia.. win every match
mostly is everytime haven complete den win liao
27-0, 43-0, 32-0
sians.. phone player so lousy.
sit till 9.45pm. wan cry liao
suddenly the lift door open.
i stood up!
DADDY MUMMY I MISS YOU!!!!
*cry*
daddy open door for me.
den mummy heard my voice like that
den she help me make 1 herbal tea
thanks mummy *muacks*
watch TV awhile..
den go bath.
after bathing den come upload blog le.
hees =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos