Pages

Monday, October 02, 2006

Posted by Peien at 6:53 PM
was SICK ytd.. really sick =(
flu + cough + fever + sore throat + lost voice + vomit
= FULL COMBO!!
hahas.. but still went out awhile =x
meet JUN at simei MRT
she passed me VCD watch. hees =)
saw JOLEEN's parents
of coz saw JOLEEN too.. hahas..
she was helping sch do charity work
help ppl to do MANICURE. hahas..
then went home.
*i walked all the way =(
i whole body no strength.
my phone was beside me making me dizzy
my EYES were burning
i skipped tru my lunch
feel so hungry =s
eat 2 serving during dinner. YUMMY!
after dinner sleep awhile.
wake up already 9.30pm le.
then watch TV till 11pm.
then my MEI suddenly dance.
hahas.. keep shaking her butt
den my SIS follow.
then i also follow.
my JIE is a dancer too =)
but is BELLY DANCER.. hahs
coz her tummy big and flabby enough
hahas!!
she teach me some technic
then i also teach her some SEXY JAZZ..
woOohoOo.. but she can't lar
later on left me keep dancing like mad
and then i realise.
I'M NO LONGER DIZZY!
hahas..
shall dance next time if i'm sick.
dunno whether it applys to everyone or not
hahas!! hope it works lar.
then today my mummy
NEVER WAKE ME UP
for english lesson!! hahas..
by the time i woke up already 9am liao
lesson starts at 9.30am
i rush rush rush.. reached school at 9.50am
mummy help me prepare so many
packs of TISSUEs sia.. hahas..
*abt 6 i think
i go school write COMPO
keep going to the toilet and cough =(
almost puke.. feel so terrible
den faster write finish faster go home.
my voice still not back yet.. hahas
VOICE ar.. please faster come back..
my current voice like so deep
sometimes have sometimes dun have.
so awful =(
hope its not permant.
sorry dear friends.. especially SAMANTHA xiao jie
dunno u called me
i call u back no one ans
then i very dizzy liao so i off my phone
hahas.. psps..
hope u GET WELL SOON too =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos