Pages

Monday, November 13, 2006

Posted by Peien at 12:10 AM
yesterday celebrate jie's 21st birthday. (sorry tendi, ur bday celebration and my jie's bday celebration crash. i have no choice but to choose =x) not my birthday but i was BUSY LIKE HELL lor.. hahas. then ask qi come my house early help me blow balloon. this is how she look lar. so funny. hahas! not even one balloon is
achieve from her lor. lucky she still know how to tie balloon. hahas!! after that many ppl came. then diana they all SO LATE den reach lor. hais.. today's cake very nice to eat! Jack's Place mango 3kg cake. hahas!! YUMMY! i ate 3 piece. hahas..
after that packed up. SO TIRED lor.. hais. sleep in my jie's room with my mei. help her unpacked her present. till 3am plus den sleep lor. so tired. plus my mummy forget give me blankat, coz mine give my grandma cover den i no blankat. i cold like hell lor. hahas.. she morning coming in my jie's room den recall i no blanket. make me cold the whole day. hahas.. my mei dun wan share hers with me also. =( woke up at 12 noon lor. then go cc meet diana, yunqi, liwei, mei ge and etc etc for lunch. after that pris and yan li came. me and pris went TAKA after that to see dance performance. saw Cass. hahas. she still the same.. so cool and pretty. saw SOUL also. hahas!! but then Ishi not there =( they not performing lar. hahas. got some team really very HIP sia. hahas. especially the doc and nurse de. so sexy lor! and those becoming sch kids de, super hot lor. hahas. still got quite alot lar. but i'm too short, can't see much too. =(
after the dance performance me and pris went TAKA. got BIG christmas tree sia!! so nice.. hahas. people is taking pic with the christmas tree but me and pris is taking pic with the decoration-the ball. hahas!! so funny lor.





after that went to HEEREN walk walk. but never buy anything. hahas. also forget go there for wad le. then went to CINE. bought some stuff lar. hahas. went to pastamania for dinner. YUMs~ then got take some neoprints. hahas!! bu lazy to scan up. =x

then on the way back to simei pris take out her sticker and start sticking all over her phone. hahas!! her creation so funny sia. i laugh like dunno what but i keep telling her NICE NICE~ hahas.. nvm lar. she still young, let her do what she wan. she happy jiu hao. hahas.

anyway, happy birthday VERA da jie and YAN LI~ stay happy happy =)
131106-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos