Pages

Friday, November 10, 2006

Posted by Peien at 12:14 AM
actually meeting Qi at 10am de.. but i 9.45am like that den wake up!! hahas!! really very tired sia.. dun feel like waking up too. so i grabbed my phone and called her. "Qi~ i just wake up.. i very tired.. anything just tell me later coz i now everything also can't hear u...." then i kap her phone le. hahas!! so wake up an hour later coz can't slp le. then forgot what i've been doing le. *fast forward* went to andreas house at 2pm. Samantha xiao jie at his house. sians. dun like to go his house so often lor.. like everyday also go. then brought plaster for samantha xiao jie.. the plaster abit too small le so not sticky enough. borrowed some scotch tape from andreas then tape over it. hahas.. my creation =)

i think today she bad mood lor.. mood so bad. hahas.. dun bad mood kies?? still got me.. hahas.. they dun love u, i love u.. we LOVE u!!hahas. but 3.30pm like that i leave liao. go woodland find diana. when reached woodland interchange jiu saw diana and ahem sitting together liao. then we eat cheeseball, sushi.. hahas.. took MRT to dohby ghaut mrt. chatted all the way.. hahas. then got one auntie slp beside me leh. sleep till half way her whole body lie onto me. hahas!! 2 times lor. but nvm. went to dunno which accessories shop le. then i eating ice cream mah. i just step in the shop one step the auntie come out and say no ice cream please. then immediately i dropped my ice cream on her floor.. HHAHAS!! not purposely de.. =( then i faster walk away den diana faster come out walk away with me. then the auntie take tissue out clean the floor. HAHAs~! then went to spotlight. had alot of fun there =)

me and diana having candy =) raindeer me, santa diana
raindeer me. hahas
santa diana.
santa me cum twist. hahas
siao ding dong me and raindeer diana
diana and big ribbon on my head covering my face
bai chii diana
wicked witch
what am i doing?? hahas.. i also dunno tada~
pretty diana leh..
after that went to BUGIS eat dinner. today i treat. HAHAs.. then i ask her, " today is wad occassion ar? why i will treat u eat dinner??" she say " dunno, anyway u already treat liao, and now everything in my stomach u also cannot do anything.." hahas.. she told me alot of secrets wor.. DIANA, i know everything le ar.. hahas!!

what she doing?!?!bai chii look 2 Zzz
yums~!!
diana and i de fav. hahas!!
my house de "new" sofa. hahas..

when i got home around 10.15pm, saw my daddy cooking
UDON. but why half of the noodle is not soaking in the pot?!?
hahas!!! ans: the pot is too small. MY SCAR!! omg.. at my cheek there =(
me playing pipa.. dunno when take de
candid shot lai de. =x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos