Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I had a great time last week :D

Posted by Peien at 3:45 PM
Okay this is not great, my dearest Mei mei had moved to her hall 2 weeks ago. My sis and I were in charged to drive her there. See the amount of stuff she brought over.


And then we had BK together.


Drived down after dinner. Damn freaking far!! When we finally reached, Mei realized that her key has not been activated. Angry me and da jie say You Have To Find A Way To Activate It No Matter What By Today!! And then we left her to settle while babysitting her stuff outside the room.

This is how the room looks like.

and then after some touch up.....

and we left that place like 11pm? and only reached home at about 12am!!!!!! Tired...... 


###############################

And then i went for a date with XUMAN darling!!!! I was quite down last Saturday and wanted to talk to darling so much....... then we head down to Suntec to have Aston!!! Yummy (:

I remembered Darren is having some dance competition here.. yeah the Suntec Dance!! So we found a good spot, sit down and relax (: See the crowds!!

The guys in this team HOT sia... wear pink/red hot pants.

And some cam-whoring in the toilet haha. I look FAT beside my darling!! T_T

I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



###############################

Wahakakakaka... and i bought an acoustic guitar!!! Love love love(:
Im still trying very hard to get the chords right :x


###############################


and casual Sunday for me again (:
Paul Frank top and a Mango denim ^^


Hasn't got the chance to dress down cause i can't dress down for work!! I got so much shorts eh! and most of my dress are too SHORT for work!! Like angry... Grrrrr! But the good thing is i don't have to wear formal for work -__-v

OKAY! Times-up, back to work now. Hope everyone enjoy your day (: 

























1 comments:

slow on Sep 16, 2010, 5:04:00 PM said...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~I love you too darling~~~=)) muackks~~ =)

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos