Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Over the weekend:)

Posted by Peien at 9:06 AM
I got good news!! My project is OOOVERR!! gotta clear up this messy desk soon :x



Happppyy! Hahaha this job is so tiring! I caaaaaant take it anymore :(


\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Woke up at 7.30am last Saturday feeling uneasy from head to toe. It's like there's something under my skin and it's coming out but there's nothing. Bth those kind of feeling, so I changed into a sports attire and head out for some slow jog.



Put on a new pair of socks I just bought. Suuuuuper comfy lah!!



And then my new adizero:):):)





did some sit up and stretching before heading out. Back home after an hour:)
Daddy say he bought 2 wood.



I don't know what's that, but it look kinda unique n nice:) and then I realized the hanged pot outside my room Changed!! I was like 'wow! Daddy it's aloe Vera!!' was quite excited for awhile till my daddy replied 'aloe Vera ur head, it's a type of plant.' don't u think it looks like aloe Vera??????



Okay nevermind. Then I see the time. Okay I'm going to be late for lesson! And I can't decide what to wear!!! :( wore a tube dress n mum say I wear too exaggerating for lesson. Changed to a romper and feels that I look like a ball. Changed to a maxi but like inconvenient cause I'll b carrying lots of stuff. Changed to a khaki pants and a chiffon top and feels like I'm working in the safari....... Etc etc. Keep changing and changing, in the end still go for someone's advice, tee and shorts, simple and comfy.

A forever21 top, zara denim shorts, soft denim jacket, polka dot wedge, a swedish railway watch and a Chanel bangle. Okay lah, looks quite okay.


Performance was okay. Ended quite late, and a very kind soul name Xerxes Toh waited outside and send me over to Xuman darling birthday dinner which is at Clenmenti!!!!!! I will not be able to attend I it wasn't him who texted me and ask. Will share more when I got the pictures:)

And then I need to rush to JOYCE-love 21st birthday. Need to thank Xerxes Toh for sending me over to JurongEast once again, lol. She looked stunning:) hope you enjoyed your birthday dear!!! And my girl friend all knows that I'm known for bringing camera out and not taking any pictures. Haha. Laaaaaazy to transfer the photos lah~ :x will share more when I on computer.

Super tired lor. Waited for Xerxes Toh to come fetch me from JE again, hahahaa. Samantha cabbed down JE an meet me. Complain complain complain. She's so angry till I saw tears in her eyes. Haiyo... Hope you're feeling better now:)

Who's that Xerxes Toh btw?



He's one of my best gossip khaki hahaha. Don't think he's going going after me or whatever shit cause everything is about friendship. A friend will always be there when you need them, and he's one of them. Lol~~ hahaha!!

Okay, I shall stop here:)
P/s my whole body aching!!!!! I don't want to walk as if I'm with piles, omg!!!! :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos