Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Me, High Maintenance? Chey.

Posted by Peien at 8:21 AM



' A woman who is “high maintenance” is usually very good-looking, and goes to great lengths to maintain or enhance her appearance. These women usually have perfect hair and perfect makeup … they usually have their nails done at least once a week or so … they prefer to relax in a salon or spa-type setting while getting a facial, and they typically overspend on clothes and shoes, in particular. They also usually wax their body hair – including their bikini area … oh yeah! A high maintenance woman is also more likely to have cosmetic surgical procedures – such as breast enhancements, laser skin treatments, chemical peels, etc. '

See see! So stop saying I'm high maintenance or whatever shit that will make guys U-turn and go opposite direction from me!!! Grrrr.

I'm not good looking, just a normal girl who sometimes put make up and my hair is forever messy! My nail colors is broken and chipped and I don't do my nails (Zoe only)!

Okay sometimes I did over spend a-wee-bit but it's only once is a blue moon! Although I may seem to be into brands and labels, that doesn't mean I'm high maintenance! So anyone on street carrying a LV Neverfull is high maintenance? Oh please, anyone can simply own one cause that's the cheapest bag u can find in the boutique (haha! Chek ah).

And I don't go for surgery even though I know I'm not looking good in SOME parts. Most of the people had boob jobs which I think unnecessary, why mind so much how people sees you? Be confident! Lol~

There's this guy I like previously (he's a Malaysian btw) rejected me due to EXCHANGE RATE! I tell you, this kind of guys really cmi anymore. So pissed off and angry about myself why do I in the first place like him? My eyes cock!

I just want a simple and healthy relationship (not possessive, over protective, over ruled, over heck care, no gambler, no playboy, don't have to be rich, but at least be generous). Don't have to be perfect. I just want to be happy and someone I can rely on whenever I need him. Healthy and simple enough?

Don't believe? Lol~ then okay lor.

4 comments:

yongpyong on Sep 22, 2010, 8:31:00 AM said...

HAHAHAHA! That was funny. High maintenance! Anw, Who was the one who started giving you this tag-line? I have totally forgotten about it.

Peien on Sep 23, 2010, 7:55:00 AM said...

I dunno lah!!! Should be from DIDM cause I've only became 'high maintenance' after knowing you all and then it spreads around. Now everyone is saying I'm high maintenance including my sis!!! Wth lol~

Anonymous said...

En, let me explain the definition of high maintenance to you!
If u had paid all yr bills, mum allowance, some saving, then spend on the things u need is considered all right. If u spend more than u can earn, then, this is high maintenance!

Peien on Sep 26, 2010, 11:14:00 PM said...

Wooooo...

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos