Pages

Thursday, October 07, 2010

I need a rest.

Posted by Peien at 8:43 AM
Flu-like symptoms has been around for quite some time already, and my cough is back again. Isn't life's great? Totally awesome. I need a break, like seriously.

Damn boss (no boss, don't get me wrong, you're the best) is driving me crazy! Assigning me work when I'm packing to go and seeing me rot when I'm suppose to work. Isn't my boss nice?

Has been acting like a pro with this powerful printer. Cause I got plenty of time to do Bo Liao stuff, so everything I also want to chap. I can use this printer well, I can do Sharepoint, I can do QS, and recently recommended myself for accounts assistant. I mean it's not hard to find a staff which can be so all rounded, but can you find someone who can do all this + multimedia?! Haha!



$35K for a printer. $35k for a car sounds more acceptable. And it only prints black and white. Haha!

And we got a very powerful $10k work station.




Not power enough? Ahem okay.
Have you ever watched a 3D movie in cinema? Have you ever wonder how is it possible to make things come out from the screen, maybe like sadako?




The good stuff is here. 24inch 8D screen $24k.


See 3D with your naked eye. Please don't ask me why is there no 3D here, my camera lousy okay? And 3D is for human eyes, not camera. Imagine working on a 8D screen, it's like having torns in the eyes. Terrible.

Okay enough of sharing. And girls, please stop digging about my secret date. Haha! I won't share anything. Hint: we're just friend:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello en, so far the machinery mentioned are not more expensive than you! It cost me more than $300,000 to raise you till todate. Yet still having to continue to maintain you until you tell me to stop. But I enjoy doing that forever. Love u always.

Peien on Oct 9, 2010, 11:55:00 AM said...

Im not a machine daddy. HAHAHA! Love you too!!

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos