Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

How did you spend your Christmas?? (:

Posted by Peien at 11:22 AM
HOHOHO!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

How did you spend your Christmas?
Mine was a blast! Pop in and find out how i celebrate mine (:

 25th December 2010
Christmas Day!
Daddy Mummy were surprised that they got presents too! Chocolates from Thomas (:
 and we are taking a group photos of the presents that Thomas gave us (:(:
 B opening her present.
 Wooooo! its STORY BOOK! Vampire's diary hahaha.
 and they are exchanging present. I don't know why is there a hand shake -_-
 and B is shy cause she bought man's singlet for Thomas. HAHAHA!
 and there's brief too.
 this is what i got from Thomas. New pjymas HAHAHA! this is a cute one. There's one more Miffy's pj dress, but my expression is SUPER funny. let's skip that.
 and Thomas opening that present i got for him.
 HOHOHO its a BELT! hahahaa.
 and then my parents suddenly vanish and locked themselves in their room. After awhile they came out and pass Thomas this tiny gift bag. HAHAHA! its a Cuff links (:
 and Happy mum so happy cause she got 2 present from us!
 Daddy ask "why i only have 1?!"
 B got a new bag pack from my Da Jie. Hahahaha.

There's alot more but i think i forgot to take pictures :x
Had dinner with family at Red House, East Coast to have seafood (:



24th December 2010
Christmas Eve!
Just a mini gathering with FRIENDS.  I enjoyed myself alot. Thanks for being there my FRIENDS~~
 with Jia qi dear and the xtra YY behind. He look handsome without hair sia.. hahaha!
 DARLING XUMAN~~ i love her so much! muacks muacks muacks
 
 Thanks for the invite Xerxes.. my best guy friend hahaha! faster go find gf k!
and lastly my BB!
I lost my bet with Kahmun saying i'll stay single a year. OK I LOSE!
Kahmun was telling me this when i met her on Monday "Your ai ren congrats me for winning the bet and he told me he was very happy cause he have you now."
Awww.. how come i din know there's such conver between both of you?!?



26th December 2010
BOXING DAY!
with my W25M darlings + joanne (:

its joanne, jeannie and me! Jeannie looks like a cute Santarina that day (:
 joanne, joyce, me
 joanne, celestina, me
 US! happy happy (:
 and out gifts exchange haha! That santa gift box is my gift exchange. LOL!
 I got Joyce's pressie~ yeah!!
 I love you all darlings~


this is how i celebrate Christmas with my love ones.
and its NEW YEAR eve tomorrow! oh my god, that's fast. Hahahaha.


and this is my OVERDUE Christmas present from kahmun dear!
So cute~! its a catus!
 
I always wanted a Catus hahaha! This is so cute i really LOVE IT! Thank you so much!
such a unique gift hee hee (:
 and she even stick this on the pot! hahaha! and very obvious, she bought it after Christmas HAHAHAHA!
 thank you darling~ muacks!

sorry my bare face. This is how i look when i go work. Plain Jane hahaha!



will be away from Singapore on 1st January (:
don't miss me, i'll be back soon!

1 comments:

Samantha on Dec 30, 2010, 10:39:00 PM said...

i will miss you!! HAHAHAs..

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos