Pages

Thursday, January 06, 2011

4D3N Hardrock + MBS hotel stay

Posted by Peien at 4:39 PM
aloha! its an overdue-d Christmas post with my aunt, uncle, cousins and family!
we had a 4D3N stay at HardRock and Marina Bay Sands (:
This is the view from my hotel room. (okay this is hardrock incase some of you don't know)
nice view~ beach volley is just underneath!
 me taking photo with my little cousin (:
 nice Rockie room.
 and its Universal Studio (again)
 happy family..
 daddy mummy and me decided to take the jeep ride while waiting for my aunt/uncle/cousins queuing for Jurassic Park ride.
 went back to Jurassic Park after our ride, and we're lucky enough to spot my cousin!
 after all the games, its LUNCH time. The very nice huge pizza.
 the Monster Show i've been talking about. Super Like!!
 and what's this call? Water work?
 Sorry i got nothing much to talk about USS cause i've been there 3 times within 6 months Zzzz. Hahaha.. then then we move over to MBS on the 3rd day.. Very nice bath tub HAHA!

i know i look retard here, sorry =x
 night view of the infinity pool~
 and then we had gift exchange~
 everyone is happy (: hope you all enjoyed yourself!
 next morning, got changed and time to conquer the infinity pool!!!!
 super nice view.. think 8am in the morning?
 oh my its FREEZING cold!!!

I hope everyone enjoys themselves (:
I had lots of fun too, playing volleyball with my cousins, shopping with them, swimming with them, exchanging gifts with them etc etc.. 

can't wait for Chinese New Year and we'll meet up soon!

1 comments:

Elvis Lee on Jan 6, 2011, 6:36:00 PM said...

wow!!! have a wonderful travelling....XD

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos