Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm a happy girl :D

Posted by Peien at 8:04 AM
Okay, before I start, I want to shout '我很不开心!'

There's a boy who irritates me almost everyday by posting some brainless things online. I really feel so irritated and offended even though he might not be saying me. I don't care if it's me or not, it just simply reflects that you are still so stubborn as before. Imagine you had said something from the bottom of your heart and the other party replied BULLSHIT, thanks, I really feel like shit now. It's okay if you don't appreciate, but please don't make me feel as if you're a loser. I will remove that post cause I feel that nothing is worth now. However that GOODBYE is for real.

There's a girl who wanted my help, but make it as though it's my duty to help her clean up the shit work. 'Eh, do this' is the approach from her to me. Not even 'can you please...' nor 'please help me', it's like so hard for her to include PLEASE/HELP/THANKS in her sentence. Hey, it's not MY work, i don't have to do those shit for you ok. I asked my baby cousin 'do you know how does a rock looks like?' A 7 years old kid can at least replied me 'ROUND!' But however a 20 years old uses CYLINDER and claimed is a rock. Funny huh. Worst than a 7 years old kid in terms of common sense.


Other than those shitty people in my life, I'm indeed a happy girl :D I had my family, my friends and my love with me. My life is not empty at all. I love all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos