Pages

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

1minute with Me

Posted by Peien at 6:00 PM
First of all I would like to say,
i FINALLY switched my blogger to a new primary username!!

some people may think
"what so hard about this? chey."
Wei please, you go try yourself. Really want vomit blood.


alright, let's start:


1) i started blogging since 2006.
this is my first post on blogger. 



2) i own more than ONE personal blog :s

and there's one more i can't remember what is it.



3) my first email address was: tazmania_devil_89@hotmail.com



4) i performed solo for Pipa.
I'm a certified Grade 8 Pipa soloist. Diana and Yunqi was in the video too.. hahaha
and my stupid cheong sam, added one more layer below cause its too short. -_-




5) My first photoshoot was in year 2008. Marina South.


6) my first oversea trip with friends to Genting was on 13th December 2008.
im 19 years old back then.



7) what if i say, this GUY below was my very 1st boyfriend??

alright, its true.
and i still can't accept it.



8) and i was once in Dragon and Lion Cultural troupe.




9) my first flyer-distributor job was with JVC.



10) my yahoo username is xiao_en_en.
that was back in secondary school times. guys who like me eventually created a yahoo id starting with xiao_?_? and that is seriously very irritating.




11) i used to chat in MRIC (internet relay chat), and my user name will always be cutegalgal, cutegirl89.
i know its disgusting. LOL~



12) i designed blogskin :)
http://www.blogskins.com/info/157713
http://www.blogskins.com/info/157888



13) i love ribena.



14) i buy clothes for occasion.



15) i love frisbee.



16) my first oversea trip with family (other than Malaysia) was Australia.
and i really love Gold Coast.



17) the most expensive item i bought for myself was an O.D.M watch. $270.




18) i love Mee Hoon Kueh. *yums!*



19) i used to wear Falsie everyday.



20) im attached again 5 months later after my last breakup.
i love my boyfriend :)




hope you like it! :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos