Pages

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

i feel like a ROBOT today :(

Posted by Peien at 4:30 PM
my whole body is aching like mad!
its so painful that i can't walk like a normal person.

had a good 2 full bowling game on Sunday.
though my scores were not fantastic, 
but its enough to give me the ache.

and a good jog around my house yesterday after work.
this is the first time i jogged so many rounds (like 9??) around my estate!
my knees HURT! my ankle is peeling and swollen! 

and i wanna slim down!

can you believe that's ME!?
im like so FAAAAAAAAAAAT lah...

that was really a very very depressing period to me.
i can't stop eating. i need 4 meals a day. i get hungry so easily.

and then i became 55kg. (zzz)

quite depressing,
i used to lock myself in my room and cry. cause i don't look good in my clothes anymore.
and my pants from M upgraded to L :s

i din work hard to slim down actually.
Mine was much more easier.

I was sick, very very sick.
I got no appetite to eat, what ever goes in will be puked out awhile later.
the doctor suspect that im suffering from anorexia (crazy)
and then i lost 7kg??
quite alot HUH, lost weight by falling sick.

LOL!
some people must be laughing behind my back saying
"now confirm bounce back again lah"


awww.. sorry to disappoint you people (boohoo~)
a MOST RECENT picture of me WITHOUT photoshop.

its not hard to maintain this weight,
though this is not my ideal weight, but im still working very hard on it!

EAT RIGHT!
SLEEP RIGHT!
DRINK SUFFICIENT WATER!

that's what i do.
no detox, no slimming program, no fat burn.

EXERCISE EXERCISE EXERCISE!!
determination must stay strong! if not you WILL NEVER SUCCEED!

i eat whatever i want,
i eat lots of fruits,
i drink yalkut + green tea powder,
i sleep early,
i eat orderly,
i eat THREE meal a day,
and my dinner is always taken after 8pm :x

but i still maintain my weight.
though dinner at 8pm is a little hard for my food to be digested,
i make sure i chew my food more than 10 times before i swallow.
and then i will sit with my knees folded directly underneath me, and sit with my back straight. 
This position is called seiza.

very useful method to boost digestion.

most importantly,
BE HEALTHY :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos