Pages

Saturday, March 05, 2011

beautiful Saturday

Posted by Peien at 9:53 AM
i wanna start my post with a shocking image,

okay lah,
not really shocking. Its just that the receipt is super long.

there's a private event for Watson's member last thursday,
and member is entitled to bring one friend in. So i texted Qi and she came along ^^

our stuff

2 big bag of loots, and its SUPER heavy!
total damage for that 1 hour of crazy shopping in Watson

$140.11
imagine the number of items i bought! it's sales time!!
everything is either 20% off, 50% off, or buy 3 for $$$, or buy 1 get 1 free etc etc!

I LOVE WATSON!
wanna share with my friends this product i bought from watson


its LUCIDO-L Hair Treatment Essence
its SUPER SUPER SUPER nice! 

it can smoothen your tangled hair like INSTANTLY lor! cause i don't have the habit of combing my hair, my hair is always frizzy and untidy even after bath,
and i used COUNTLESS of products before:

 (p.s this is only partial, image extracted from my past post)

this is the BEST! 
please go try, you'll love it!



and more photos from the Aquathlon event :)

i love my colleagues.
They are all very nice people to work with :)



can't wait for tonight's gathering with my polyFRIENDS!
miss them all so much!

still remember this? Lol~

"I think i deserve this award."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos