Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

AQUATHLON!

Posted by Peien at 10:27 AM
27th February 2011
Singapore Sprint Series by Tribob presents..

Aquathlon event @ Sentosa!!
aquathlon = swim + run

i took part in the MINI category, swim 250m + run 2.5km
my bf and my friend Xerxes was kind enough to join with me. They were great too :)

had some photo taking session before the race start.
everyone looking good :)

kahmun.me.meeilai.joan

kahmun looking sporty ^^

B + me =  ♥ 
lol..

It was quite tough for me, 
as its been so long since i last exercise..

the swimming part was the TOUGHEST for me.
imagine swimming in the sea, and there's wave pushing you, and when you feel like you're swaying left and right while swimming, when you feel like you are not advancing at all..

its was really tough!
feel like vomiting already, cause its so giddy. 

that's me, just got out from the sea, preparing myself to complete the run.
still struggling to walk straight.

the 2.5km run was a torture!
i always thought 2.5km is nothing.. but its not nothing after you swim 250m racing against the current.
its like a never ending journey!!

Siloso beach -- Palawan Beach -- Tanjong Beach -- Palawan Beach -- Siloso Beach?!
almost fainted.
my colleague were great! its really obvious that they are practicing hard. 

me reaching the finishing line with my colleague.
my bestie Diana and Qi were there cheering~

IM SO GLAD THAT I COMPLETED THE RACE!
thanks Babe for your support :D

and some other photos i extracted online *illegally*
Xerxes.. he's good.
My B ^^


yay! he completed the race too!
and WTH, HE's SO SKINNY!!!!!!!!!!

and then bathed, and changed!
Qi so sexy..

my poly sweetheart, Kahmun ^^
she's a good athletics I Swear!

did you all enjoyed yourself?? :)
and more photos of B topless. LOL! im like showing everyone his topless pic. Hohoho..

aww.. so sexy~

Kahmun sent me an email name "Your Idol".. and there's a attachment with it.
im still wondering what is it, cause the attachment name is "blar blar".
i unzipped it,

ahem.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

kahmun, i love you so much lah. u know me so well.
the only thing i can't resist is my BF! lol~~

these photos were taken by Colin.
i somehow suspect him having fetish for my boy. see all those pictures he took is so amazing!

what about mine?

WHAT IS THIS?!?!
im more convinced that he prefer my guy more than me. :( lol..

has been staring at B's topless photo for days..
its so attractive lor, i think its only me who know how to admire these artistic photo.

to some people like SAM may think its funny/ball,
but to me its like a gem.

i showed my mum his topless pic,
my mum questioned "Wah, his chest bigger than yours"

Zzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzz

mummy, that is not the thing i want you to see.
thanks.




anyway,
i wanna thank B for everything. he's the 4th most wonderful person i ever met.
1st is my family, uncle, aunties, cousins.
2nd my cliques.
3rd kahmun, lynnda, xuman
4th B

Sorry B, you are ranked 4.
but please remember, you're always ranked no.1 when you are with me lol..

after seeing B's sexy picture (lol~),

i wanna thank whichever EX-gf who left him,
he's the greatest/sweetest thing i ever had,

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos