Pages

Friday, April 01, 2011

Day 01 – Presentation of myself

Posted by Peien at 5:38 PM

my name is Peien. and i'm turning 22 this 3rd August.
i used to enjoy playing music instruments, the change of my interest may due to lack of time to practice.


I may be talking alot about brands, but i'm never willing to spend my money on those.
the most expensive branded bag i got for myself was a blue label small sling at SGD200.


I love dresses.
I love shopping.
 say hello to my new clothe stand. 


I love buying shoes too.
Not so much on bags. 

I looked fair, but that doesn't mean i'm not sporty.
I played sports like badminton, squash, bowling. All happened to be indoor.

and i only do jogging in the evening when the sun is down.


I super love French Manicure.


 I don't have a fixed style.
I dress according to my mood. I'll tend to dress up a little if im feeling good, dress down when im tired.

I only put make up if i know i'm going to be home early.
The essential one would be sun block, its a must.


I seldom talk/speak.
I love talking to people in terms of transmitting my knowledge to others.
Whoever knows me well will know that i don't call my friend to initiate a chat unless its important.



 I can't speak conversational English well.
However, i can speak good English when there's a need. 


I'm working as a Public Relation now,
it's part of communication, and i'm loving it. Strange enough, i can converse well when doing phone call.
i really love this role now as it FORCED me to improve on my language.


I'm happy that i learnt some Tamil from my colleague.
Nara-irru-kirin-gala - How are you?
Supper-lama - Wanna eat?


i SUPEEEEEEER dislike horror movie. I can't even stand those sound effects.
but i love ghost stories. opps.

alright, 
think thats all :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos