Pages

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Day 02- My first love

Posted by Peien at 2:17 PM
Eh... This topic is a little sensitive cause I'm attached now. Hope Boo don't mind :D

My first love was (hmmm..) W.K.Wai. Yes he's my first love. Those who been through secondary school life with me will know who is he yay!

I'm only secondary 1 then, and we are in the athletics team. He initiated a handshake with me and Congrats me for being 2nd in the inter-school cross country. That's how we started.

To me, he's a cool guy with small eyes, charming, attractive, funny, etc.. Everything I see on him is only the positive although I know he's not. And then we talked again during my basketball game, he Congrats me and my team for winning.

He's a basketball player. And he really play/shoot well. I love watching him playing basketball. And then I realized I starting to fall for him.

However good thing won't last. He said to me 'I don't want to see your face anymore' right to my face for some reason. Felt so hurt, I din do anything wrong, felt so unfair.

But I'm happy that we're still friends now, and he said he never hated me (hmm.. kind of contradicting). Nevertheless those were the past. Im happy that I found THE ONE.

I'm happy with what I have now, my Mr Boo.. I love you.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos