Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hello Malacca! (Part 1)

Posted by Peien at 9:35 PM
It's a planned family drive trip to Malacca! My aunts, uncle, cousins and grandma will be meeting us there too. Getting all excited for this trip!


My sis and thomas driving.


Self-shot



Halfway through the trip, i had a serious gastric cramp which is quite unusual cause i had bee hoon for breakfast. No choice but to sleep my way to malacca :/ and i have a weird habit of snacking when im up from nap. 

So we spent almost 3 hours to reach malacca and locate our hotel. We stayed at Prima Hotel, not really centralised but walking distant to most of the attractions. Though the exterior not very appealing, but the room is damn big lahhhh!!

my room!

We rested awhile and had our sight seeing together. The weather is killing. :x

Weird hotel name.

The famous Jonker Street.

Waiting for lunch.


Was mad hungry when we reached malacca. Settled down at one chicken rice restaurant which no queue. There's quite afew chicken rice cafe/restaurant over at there and most of them had long queues. We were all too hungry to queue! However my overall verdict for this chicken rice is :P don't try, especially the rice ball. Bleah.

Looking over the red house!

My cute grandma and I.


I love these floral trishaw!!


You can find souvenirs, good food and lots of other stuff at jonker street. it gets more joyful at night where the road is block for all the push cart owners to do business. What i like most there is the FOOD!!! A and I has been eating non stop from the start of the street to the end of the street!! Damn good luhh!!

Stay tune for part 2 k:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos