Pages

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Men are from mars, Women are from venus.

Posted by Peien at 9:56 AM
My girlfriend called yesterday night to check how am I doing with my new status. I told her i was doing fine it is something that i foresee coming, it just a matter of time. But i felt that she was NOT alright compared to me.

Apparently, her boyfriend X shared drinks with one of his female classmate. The girlfriend S got jealous and angry immediately she knows about it. She cried. I told her, you shouldn't put how you feel on a guy and expect them to understand. Guys are all stupid.

X says that it is just a cup of drink, and sharing with your classmate seems acceptable. It's not that they are doing anything wrong. However, S think that the girl might be interested in him, and he is so not sensitive about the whole issue.

This is the reason why Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. To me, this is a small issue, but two people thinking in a different perspective. Men see things on the surface as women look deeper into the situation. Women think of the possible and the impossible and then get ourself paranoid/upset for nothing. But to men, their thought would be "Why are you thinking so much? It's just sharing of a drink."

Women: Understand why your guy had such respond. Trust them when they say it's only just a drink and nothing else more. It you gonna probe further, a negative effect would occur. They tend to be frustrated when they don't understand why their girlfriend would think so much (unnecessarily).

Men: Understand your girlfriend. She is feeling insecure because the whole thing involves another girl. Instead of saying "Why must you think so much, there's nothing between us what.", try phrase it in a better way "Sorry baby for not being sensitive, but trust me, there's nothing between us." What a difference.

I told S, it's either you accept the fact that guys are like this, or try make them understand (very hard). If not, you would end up like me and A. Do you want this ending?

My bff D ROMed with her 4 years boyfriend B yesterday. It was a tough journey for her too. I've seen how their relationship like throughout the 4 years and it is not smooth sailing. I asked her if its worth it, she replied "Yes". For the first 2 years, they quarrelled almost e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y. Each time they quarrelled, they will suggest a breakup. It's depressing that they can quarrel almost about everything. I feel sad for her and i ask her to let go, she said no. She loves him. But i see her cry every day, what is there to hold on when both of them just can't seem to understand each other. She say every quarrel allows them to know each other better. They will know Ohh by doing this will cause this this this, and by doing that will cause this this this.. etc. It's a part of the learning journey. But to me, quarrel hurt feelings. How do you expect people to feel the same when they quarrel?

B and D is my role model. At a point of time i remember, due to the constant quarrel they had, B eventually stop holding D's hand. It's depressing for a relationship that does not have any physical contact isn't it? However this just prove that everything takes time. Now they are husband and wife and leading a blissful marriage. :)

None advised me to breakup. In fact, my friends advice me to hold on and see what can I do to rescue this relationship. But me and A don't start off with a good term either. It's a very tough journey for me too. We got no honeymoon period. The thought of having this relationship going underground for the first half of the year is unbearable. But the thought of losing him, i accept this kind of relationship. We don't meet often, we don't talk often. He failed to understand how tough it was for me.

When he was in the army, he makes time to call. When he's in the workforce, he stopped. When he's in the army, he make an effort to meet me every time, but when he's in the workforce, he stopped. When he was in the army, he would told me he miss me. But he was in the workforce, he stopped. Many things have changed now, it's not what we used to be anymore. He see things in a bigger picture while i see the every detail. Why the change? is the question that i wanna prompt him each time, but he doesn't seem to get it. Or maybe i failed to understand him as well, i don't know.

I don't usually share my feelings with friend. If i do, it's only the few of them. Met up my darling (Slow) recently, and we cried when i told her how I survive this relationship when she wasn't around. She asked is it due to my character, that's why i had so much disagreement in this relationship. Yes i know, i got some problem with my character (typical Leo), she got a shocked when i say i called him and beg him to come back to me. That's the maximum i can go. People who feel and understand me cried together with me, but people who don't just treat it as nonsense. Bear it in mind, how much had I gone through when i'm with you. Think about it and you better feel sorry.

After the whole incident, i feel that guy tends to regret after the had lost me. I remember when i first changed my relationship status to "In a relationship", a few of my ex messaged me. The message were similar, saying "Hope u have a happy relationship and don't fall for guys like me anymore. You are a nice girl, sorry for treating you like shit." Wtf. Why say such things to me. Now that i am single, they showed their concern almost immediately, and makes me slept like 2am after a long day. Why do you only regret after you had lost someone you love? Why only realised you love her after she's happy with someone else? 犯贱.

Of course there's no turning back for any bad relationship i had. However the thought of having to fall inlove again is tiring. Everything have to start all over again, know each other from scratch etc.. pui. I'm tired of all this already. I hope someone who can understand me would come up to me, I'll give you a chance to prove it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos