Pages

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Posted by Peien at 4:03 AM
Not sure if i am with the right mind to do a blog post at such timing. Hasn't been sleeping well this week (or the whole of last week due to exam), chiong work for the last week before my actually work which will commence on 10th December 2012.

It's been a happening weekend!!

Attended my bestie's ROM last saturday. So happy for her that she finally met the right one. Awww. You happy I happy k.

 yanli. me. yunqi

pretty diana and me.

It's weird that i met the ex on her ROM day. He's the first person i saw actually cause i'm late and he's just sitting by the door. The whole event was just awkward for both of us and we din talk much either. Hope he do well for his exam.


And the following is what i've been doing for the past 5 days. Working for Luxottica, which sells branded eye wear. The venue is at Mohammad Sultan, which i realized there's SO MANY good food around! Gonna drop by some day with my friends to chill, guessed it would be a nice cosy one there!

 Elizabeth and me.


 Me and the girls.


Angela, me and zoe.

And a little update of what i'm doing today. Triump Bike Show at Helu Trans. Was told that some friends came and saw me there but i din catch anyone. Hmm. It was a really good show as their engaged SuperNova to perform. They sing really nice and plays really nice music. I'm so occupied by them, totally mesmerised.

It's my virgin experience working for bike show. Not as bad as i thought it will be, maybe cause the outfit is still acceptable. The only bad experience was there's this caucasian uncle asked if i want to have a drink with him, and then go to hotel 81. F*** you.

 SuperNova performing.

 me with one of the cool bikes.

 With my favourite guy for this event. Shaun, lead singer of SuperNova. Mad love.
I felt that i just fall inlove again when i saw him. Mad cute and charming, sings really well too.

 With the girls.

 With pretty Angela.

 Me.

That pretty much sums up my week. I need a rest.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos