Pages

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

SBF 11th Anniversary Celebrations!

Posted by Peien at 9:00 AM
It's SingaporeBikes.com Anniversary 2013 @ Scape event! The organizer have planned hard for this event to bring you all the best prizes, offers and programmes that will give all bikers an enjoyable and memorable weekend! It was amazing! 

My virgin experience being a "race queen", and was shocked to know about the attire. "Tube Top/Hot pants/boots" (I know it's the usual from the race queen's attire, but cause it was my first time....) and am not feeling very comfortable with it. But it's okay, once in a life time thingy, I accepted the job. 

Glad to know that it's a tank top instead of tube top. Now i know the reason why race queens have to wear so little at the event. It's super hot can!! Sweat like free. And my thigh was an inch smaller after that 2 day event due to the constant sweating. Am being diligent to apply sun block every hour, but still got burnt at my neck area.  

@Scape.

With Christopher, Angela and Mr Koh (my boss)

The girls and cute bike.

 
Darling came! Zoe raymond.

With Christ and the SkyTeam bikes.
Sky Team bikes collection.


Wingyap group.

Batteries.

Me, the girls and the SkyTeam bikes.

With the organizer crew.

 Love this mini bike!



 
 
 Went on a special ride around Orchard! It's part of the "I'm am Speciable" Campaign. Well done WingYap! So much fun!

 With pretty Angela.

 My biker friend, Dai Yu!

With the pretty faces.


 Derek and Dada!

 Christopher and his cool bike. It's really damn nice but the seats were too high for me. I'm scared.




 Vrooom vrooom..

 Pleasant surprise! Kaddy sweet sweet came with Honey Aloe Vera, body wipes and sweets for me! Salute him cause he was all dressed up in his uniform and walking around Scape haha!

Sharon, Zoe, Yilin and me!

Zoe darling bought us 100plus!

Feel so loved during the last day of the bike show. Everyone was showering their love for me by buying me drinks. I need it so so so badly. I can keep drinking and not going to the toilet, that's how bad the weather was.

Nevertheless, it's a good experience (less the photo taking part). But doubt i will do this again cause it really don't suit me. Has been complaining much about the sun and the killer boots haha! Once again i would like to thank WingYap Pte Ltd for choosing me as their Race Queen! It was a pleasure to work with an awesome team!!

 Alright, that's all for now :)



Photo credit: WingYap facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos