Pages

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Valentine's Day; Ochre Italian

Posted by Peien at 10:52 AM
Happy (belated) Valentine's day to all of you! I know i'm kinda slow in updating my blog post, but cause V-day happens concurrently with CNY, it's abit hard to find time and do a proper post :(

Back to the main topic, i received flowers on V-day. It really caught me by surprised cause this flower reached me about 6.30pm at my office. I almost left. Very beautiful bouquet of Gerbera. (Significance of Gerbera: Because they signify cheerfulness, gerberas are often chosen for celebratory occasions such as weddings and birthdays. A brightly colored bouquet of gerbera daisies sent as a get-well gift is meant to lift the spirits of the recipient.) Yes, what i like most about Gerbera is their happy colors, never fail to lift up my mood :D

 so beautiful.

 me with my favourite flower.

Agreed to had V-day dinner the next day with the boy after receiving his flowers. I asked him why choose such a late delivery time for the flower and asked if he ordered last minute, he said he ordered the flowers 2 weeks ago and the florist actually called and asked if they could deliver at 9pm instead........ It pissed him off to the max and i acted blur when he asked if i received anything. 

Dinner the  next day at Ochre Italian, Orchard Central. Chose this restaurant because the boy had $100 Kitchen Language voucher to spend. I'm not sure if it was some kind of a fine dining restaurant cause it was stated no shorts and slippers in their website. I was quite turned off by their orange signboard. It totally spoils the look and feel of the restaurant.


staff wearing casual.


 the most sour lemon juice.



 Foie Gras

 Happy boy.


 Happy boy with his V-day present.

Guessed he was surprised receiving a gift from me because i'm always the one receiving and he's always the one giving haha. But this time round, i'm the one giving and he's the one receiving :'(

 Seafood aglio olio.


 Seabass.

Can you believe this meal cost us more than $100 bucks?! Nice ambiance, but kinda disappointed by the food. My seabass was so salty that i can hardly finish the whole piece. The boy's aglio olio don't taste that good either. And we have to wait so long for our dish, hungry + angry.

Went Kbox after dinner and it was calculated to be $90+ for 2pax. Freaking expensive!!!! I got a shocked! I claimed that it was too expensive and i walked away. The staff called me back and say she doesn't mind charging me 1pax instead of 2. The boy said ok, so we went. But it's still so ex!!

"I would be so spoilt under your TLC, Mr Chng."

p/s nothing is official till date.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos