Pages

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Sentosa Flowers 2013!

Posted by Peien at 9:00 AM
It's chinese new year! Time to visit Sentosa Flowers, which usually held once a month during this period, and it's also somewhere i wanted to go every year! However, this year there's an admission charge of $4 which i think not very worthy as there's not much flowers or decoration to see (compared to previous years or Gardens by the Bay). However, it's all worthy cause i'm there with my buddy/sister/darling which makes the trip fun and exciting.

Took a bus to Palawan Beach and start our excursion there. It's a good point to start as it is not crowded there and we can take our time to take pictures and explore the surrounding.


Laura and me. :D








Chio flower.








Me busy taking pictures to make sample album.





 

Wishing tree.




My lunch.

Fruit with snake skin.







Bed of Lilies.


Laura's new boyfriend.




FREEZE saved my day. 



Giant Laura and me with flower artpiece.
























Disappointed with the kiddish snake design. HAHA



End of our Sentosa Flowers tour!! I hope Sentosa revise/omit the admission fee for next year because it's really not worth spending $4 just to see your flower. Nothing special too, and the flowers were all the same throughout the journey.

Another thing really off-themed was the snow-flake design at the mid of the tour. It's spring now and you are making snow flake design?! YOU SURE?!!?! Kind of disappointed. I still like it at Imbiah station. It's prettier there even if your flowers are not pretty. As you can see from my pic, there's really nothing special about this whole trip. :(

However i still wanna thank my dear for going Sentosa Flowers with me. It's really entertaining with her around and keep snapping chio pics of me (that explains why there's so many pictures of me).

See you next year, Sentosa Flowers!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos