Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mandarin Oriental

Posted by Peien at 10:00 AM
Wedding bells*

Yeappp it was my cousin's wedding!!! Banquet was held at Mandarin Oriental ball room. It was one of the nicest wedding i've been to, cause you are accompanied by beautiful melody everywhere.

their wedding photo at the reception.

Short biography:
My cousin (female) and the husband has been dating for 7 years when they decided to tie the knot on 16th Jan 2013. They are both singers/composer and go around performing in cafes or pubs. Their cliques belongs to the same category as them, so throughout the wedding, there's band playing and people playing the piano during the cocktail session. It was beautiful.

Randomly uploaded a video of my cousin singing <喜欢你> by 陳潔儀. 

Back to the main topic. The wedding. 

While waiting to enter the ballroom.

 Cousin's gf, mum, sis, me.

 Me.


 Groom and me :)

 Aunt and me.


Hungry.

 Daddy love.

 Mummy love.

 Sister love.


 Cousin.

Aunt and her husband. 









 my mum insisted being at the front cause she claimed that her face was too small to be at the back. HAHA!

 our VIP table decor.


 Performance by band group. Really nice to hear them sing, it's good. We were accompanied by lovely music throughout the whole wedding. Ain't boring at all :D

 Dad and Mum.

First time being placed to sit at the VIP table. Foods were served in portion to us and it was really good. This should be done for all table, not just the VIP table HAHA!

 First march in.
Their march in songs were self-composed and sang by the couple. It's a very nice song called 彩虹. Not sure if you can find it on YouTube. But it's damn good i must say.




 Menu for the night :)

 Assorted cold dish.



 Pardon me, i'm not FINished yet.


 Dad with my cute little cousins :D



It's hard to get them to have a picture with me.

 Prawn.


 Second march in with champagne popping.



 
 yum seng!

 Groom giving his speech.

 After his speech, he mentioned that he had too much to say to the wife, so he wrote a song and whatever he wanna say was in the lyric. Damn sweeeet. And he proceed to set up and get the mic done.

My cousin said "So what am I supposed to do now? Should i proceed with my speech?"
Groom "No, you are supposed to come here and stand beside me now, i'm singing you a song."
Cousin "This was not rehearsed!"
Groom "It was meant to be a surprise!!!!!"

HAHA. quite funny to see them arguing on stage. Cute.

 My cousin giving her speech to her parents which is my 伯父 and 大伯母.

 Chicken.


 Abalone.


Cod Fish.

 Ee Mian.

 Hazelnut chocolate cake.

To be honest, the food was really really good! I enjoyed eating those food, don't mind eating again. Has been pestering my sis and other cousins to hold their wedding there and put me at the VIP table haha!

#ootd
I'm wearing a blue persina design chiffon dress from forgot which shop cause i cut away their tag. But i bought this dress at far east plaza level 2. It's at the area where the fountain is. The owner of the shop were both Persian (or Iranian?). They self-manufactured really nice dress, so why not just drop by the next time?


Close up detail of the collar. 

Blah!


Dress: Far East Plaza 
Watch: BCBG
Silver Heels: Far East Plaza (Trendy Zone)
Clutch Bag: New Look
Bracelet: Tiffany and Co
How i slimmed down: HAHAHAHA. 

Cheers!
:)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos