Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

The VOICE of Swee Hong :)

Posted by Peien at 11:58 AM
It was an EX affair.
So very very very kind of them to invite me over to their yearly event. I was once part of Swee Hong and i took part in their talentine last year. It was really fun and my boss actually came out with an idea of selling flowers to staff for them to 'hang' it on their favourite singer to support my charity project back then (Project Polaroid for a Smile; fund raising for Japan's tsunami disaster). Glad that everyone was very supportive of this idea, and i thought it was pretty fun too. I remember i was the first few to sign up cause i really really love to sing :D Sadly, i din make it to the top 3 :(

So this year, it was themed "The Voice of Swee Hong". Basically, people working in Swee Hong can really sing. Like for e.g. Taufik (pls refer to the image below) He's the lead singer of his band "MetalGunz". His voice damn power...


 Taufik and me :)

 My favourite project manager, Dennis.

 Dennis, Charmaine, Taufik, Me, Kahmun.

 Me, Kahmun, Charmaine, Jing Yi, Colin.

 Favourite Boss, Kenneth Lim.

 Favourite girls. Kahmun and my super nice ex-supervisor!

Charmaine was my Public Relations supervisor. I'm so lucky to be under her, she's been so helpful and so generous with her skills and knowledge, never fail to encourage me when i'm down. It's hard to find such a wonderful supervisor nowadays. (f.y.i my current supervisor at my new work place is damn nice too, i feel so lucky!)


Kenneth, probably one of the best boss/mentor/facilitator i ever met.

I had lots of fun, Sing Sang Sung, Drink Drank Drunk. Many other people that i missed, din get to have a picture with them :( Not much photo to show too cause i'm too busy running my own concert haha!


ok, cheers~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Casual Affair. Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos